All personal data that you send to us when placing an order through the website is encoded using industry-standard 256 bit Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) to allow for the encryption of sensitive information such as your name, address, payment details and other sensitive information. We continuously strive for the highest possible industry standards and best practices ensuring honest and truthful transactions.
This technology includes the following features:
- Authentication- this assures your browser that your data is being sent to the correct computer server, and that the server is secure.
- Encryption- this encodes the data, so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
- Data Integrity- this checks the data being transferred to ensure it has not been altered.
Look for the Padlock in your browser when using the Checkout pages to know your data is secure:
However, please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security. In addition we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
- Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account. We recommend that you frequently change your password, and where possible to avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Pretty Pink Princess shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password, account or order related emails.
When you make purchases from Pretty Pink Princess we may collect the following personal data about you:
- your name;
- your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone, and e-mail details;
- your communication and shopping preferences; and
- your browsing and online shopping activities;
Pretty Pink Princess (and third party data processors/services acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
- To make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- To maintain any registered account that you hold with us
- With your agreement, to contact you (including by email or SMS) about promotional offers, products or services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- To provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes, including verifying your identity;
- For research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes;
- For any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of the Website. You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use. Other than for your own personal use, you may not without our prior written consent:
- Copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
- Modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
- Use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Ownership of Rights
All rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, in and to this Website are owned by or licensed to Pretty Pink Princess. If you acquire any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the Website (whether by operation of law or otherwise), then you agree to assign those rights to us (including any rights you may have in user generated content that you submit through the Website) on a worldwide basis absolutely to the fullest extent permitted by law. You will also unconditionally and irrevocably waive any and all moral rights you acquire in or to the Website.
You further agree to execute all such documents and do all such acts and things as we may reasonably require in order to assign any such rights to us and to waive any moral rights you acquire in or to the Website.
Third Party Rights
Only you and Pretty Pink Princess shall be entitled to enforce these Website Terms. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Website Terms, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
These Website Terms set out the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any and all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Law, Jurisdiction and Language
Any matter that arises out of your use of this Website (including any contract entered between you and us through the Website) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts shall be concluded in English.
Acceptance of your Order
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute Pretty Pink Princess’ acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we dispatch the product(s) that you ordered from us.
All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer and we take payment when we accept your order shortly before dispatch. If your payment is not received and you have already received the products you ordered from us, you must pay for the products or return those products to us in accordance with reasonable return instructions that we provide to you and in the same condition that you received them at your own expense.
If you do not do this within 30 days of the date on which we cancel your order, we may collect or arrange for collection of the products at your expense. We reserve the right to charge you for any and all damage to (or other adverse interference with) any products that are the subject of an unpaid order. If Pretty Pink Princess cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will not process your order, inform you of this in writing (including e-mail) and, if you have already paid for the product or service, refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible.
Changes to these Website Terms
We reserve the right to change and update these Website Terms from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Website Terms that apply to your use of the Website. By continuing to access, browse and use this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our Website Terms.
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact our customer services. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email newsletter we have sent to you.
Pretty Pink Princess
300 Scribers Lane